Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Monday, December 20, 2010

On the Move

I was not very happy when I logged into Second Life yesterday only to discover that the SIM I lived on was being done away with and that I needed to immediately move. I would have appreciated just a little bit of notice so that I could be searching for somewhere to relocate to. It also saddened me because the island was so green and pretty. Thankfully, it only took me about thirty minutes to find a suitable replacement that was green with very little lag. I love an ocean view both in real life and second life, but I’m not a fan of sand. I much prefer and ‘Irish’ green. My new home provides the luxury of both!

Photobucket

House: Amelie Cottage by Awesome Blossom
Trees by Wondrous Strange/Lestat Reuven
Railing and Picnic Table by MMGraffiti’s


In the rush to move my Second Life home yesterday, I didn’t really have time to make a new post. On Saturday, I posted a review on English Rain, the new skin from Siss Boom, which has turned out to be my most popular post of all time! I did not include a picture for the makeup layer in that post due to some technical difficulties, but I have taken a picture of it and would love for all of my readers to see how beautiful it is! The Makeup 01 tattoo layer is included with the English Rain skin and can also be purchased separately for L$95.

Photobucket

Clothing: *Winter Basics by Siss Boom
Hair: Quinn in Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: *English Rain by Siss Boom
Tattoo: *Enlgish Rain Makeup 01 by Siss Boom
Pose: *Pencil 5 by aDORKable Poses
Background by JoesSistah


* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

1 comments:

  1. Your new home is lovely! But I'm truly amazed at how beautiful you look in the English Rain skin, I cant wait to try this skin on myself :)

    ReplyDelete