Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, November 25, 2012

Foggy Morning

Foggy Morning

The final round of FAIR opened last weekend which is where I found the adorable sweater I'm wearing by Zenith.  I'm almost always cold and wearing sweaters in my real life; so, my pictures today are definitely a reflection of the real me.  I've loved Zenith for a very long time and was really excited to see that they are now making mesh items.  After nearly a year of wearing mesh clothing, it is really difficult for me to wear outfits with prims and sculpts even from my favorite designers.  The sweater is available in six colors and includes five sizes, an alpha layer and a color change HUD for buttons and leather pieces.  A free demo is available for your convenience.

Foggy Morning

I couldn't believe how incredibly difficult it was to find a pair of flat shoes to go with this outfit.  I have the set by [elikatira] that I wear all the time, but I wanted to change it up a bit.  I considered the flats with bows by mon tissu, but the texture on the bow really didn't go with the look.  I wanted something that was frilly and not just a plain flat shoe.  With the help of the lovely people on my Plurk timeline, I finally (after two hours of searching) settled on the pair from Cracked Mirror.  The Ruffled Flats are absolutely adorable; they are available in twelve colors and can be purchased as singles or in a fatpack.  A free demo is also available for your to check out.


Credits
Clothing: [Top] Billie Lace Tank in Cream by Pink Outfitters 50L Sale, [Sweater] Hoodie Sweater Coat in Cocoa by Zenith Fashions @ FAIR and [Pants] Cotton Pants in Army Green by mon tissu
Jewelry: Voyante Necklace Plain Long by je suis 50% Off Black Friday Sale
Shoes: Ruffled Flats in Brown by Cracked Mirror
Hair: Details in Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: Geanna Skin Pale DB by Izzie's
Makeup: [Eyeshadow] Geanna Eyeshadow Moss by Izzie's (Included with purchase of Geanna Skin) and [Eyeliner] Black Eyeliner Gentle Fume by Acid & Mala
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Storm by IKON
Lashes: 2011 Lashes Curl by LeLutka
Hands: Mesh Hands Casual by Slink
Poses: [1] Elegant 2 by aDORKable Poses 50% Off Sale and [2] Clever 3 by aDORKable Poses @ Zodiac
Location: Mer de Trudeau

0 comments:

Post a Comment