Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, November 11, 2012

Retro

Retro

When The Secret Store released the Rise Skinny Jeans a couple weeks back, I instantly fell in love.  I'm not much into the ultra low rise jeans that have been popping up all over the grid lately, and this style is definitely a nice alternative to that.  However, I still had a dilemma with the gorgeous pants.  I had no idea where I would find a top to show off the cute high waste cut.  That problem was quickly solved with the new round of FaMESHed; The Secret Store released Sweet Sheer at the venue which obviously goes quite well with the pants.  The Rise Skinny Jeans are offered in eight colors (four classic and four pastel) and include five sizes and an alpha layer; a free demo is available.  Sweet Sheer is also offered in eight colors and includes five sizes and an alpha layer; a free demo is also available with this design.  If you are looking for a great value, The Secret Store is offering both the pants and the shirt in a special color for Lazy Sunday.

Izzie's released a new skin this past week titled Geanna.  It should be no secret by now how much I love the skins by this designer; her designs are absolutely stunning and you get so much for what you are paying.  The skin is available in ten tones and includes a modifiable body shape, freckles on tattoo layers, four brow colors (with the exception of the mocha, cocoa, ebony and dark tones which contain only one brow color), cleavage options, nail bases, twelve lipsticks, eleven eyeshadows, eyeliner and an eyebrow shape; as always, a free demo is available for your convenience.

The perfect addition to any wardrobe always has to be items that are modifiable... And it is even better when the modifiable piece is jewelry!  I was looking for a simple pearl set yesterday when putting this outfit together and thought about the sets by Yummy Accessories at a previous Collabor88 event.  Unfortunately, I hadn't picked any of them up; so, I said a little prayer and teleported on over to the main store to see if by chance they had been put out there.  They have been and are still set at only 88L for the necklace, earrings and bracelet set.  Four versions of the white unrigged mesh jewelry sets are available and are all completely modifiable.  Don't forget to make a copy of any item before you start to modify it just in case you have an oops moment, and trust me, I have plenty of them myself.

Retro

Although I love all the pose sets by aDORKable Poses, I honestly never thought I would use any of the Floored poses that were released a couple weeks ago.  I'm just not a sitting down in pictures kind'a gal.  When I was thinking about what type of photos I wanted to shoot for this outfit, however, one of my first thoughts was sitting on the counter of a retro diner.  Adorable picnic tables at a retro diner shop worked just as well though!  Two sets of the poses are available with each containing five poses plus mirror poses.  Demos of the poses are available.


Credits:
Clothing: [Top] Sweet Sheer in Candy by The Secret Store @ FaMESHed and [Pants] Rise Skinny Jeans in Black Denim by The Secret Store
Jewelry: Timeless Pearls Single Strand by Yummy Accessories (Modified)
Shoes: Millside Flats in Onyx by [elikatira]
Hair: Rumor in Black 04 by [elikatira]
Nails: *Fall/Winter 2012 Classic Nails by Izzie's
Skin: *Geanna Skin Pale DB by Izzie's
Makeup: [Eyes] *Geanna Eyeshadow Pink and [Lips] *Lipstick Rose by Izzie's (Included with Geanna Skin purchase)
Poses: [1] *Honey 5m and [2] *Floored II 5m by aDORKable Poses
Location: Artilleri

* Denotes promotional copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment