Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pieces of My Closet VIII

Pieces VIII

I have to say that I am extremely proud of myself for consistently working on cleaning out my inventory for an entire month now!  I have only dropped a few thousand in item numbers, but I think I may have finally convinced myself that I will get there.  Eventually.

The dress I'm wearing tonight is by Baiastice and was featured at Fairy Tales this past summer.  I really love events in Second Life because more often than not I find new to me designers; I also love walking around the venues and looking at the creative architecture the builders have come up with.  The aspect of participating in said events that can be a bit overwhelming, however, is the volume of items available.  Many times I want to feature so many of the items available, but I simply do not have the time.  Perhaps that is part of the reason I started blogging for SeraphimSL... You do technically get to show all of the pieces, but in a summarized fashion.  What can I say... I really love sharing what I find!  The dress is available at the Baiastice main store location and is offered in eight colors which include five mesh sizes and an alpha layer; a free demo is available.

Pieces VIII

I'm not sure when or where I picked up this hair by Raspberry Aristocrat, but it is quite gorgeous, and I'm very glad that I rediscovered it.  It could very well have also been a piece I picked up at an event (Hair Fair perhaps?) and forgot/lost/misplaced in my unruly inventory.  The hair is available at Raspberry Aristocrat's main store and is available in nine color packs, a mixed pack and a fatpack.


Credits
Clothing: *Lily Mesh Dress in Gold by Baiastice
Jewelry: VernaRose by Alienbear's Designs
Hair: Beth in Brown Bittersweet by Raspberry Aristocrat
Nails: *Metal Stripe Nails by Izzie's
Skin: *Geanna Skin Pale DB by Izzie's
Makeup: [Eyes] *Geanna Eyeshadow Moss and [Lips] *Lipstick Brown by Izzie's (Included with purchase of Geanna Skin)
Poses: [1 and 2] *Pencil II 2 by aDORKable Poses
Location: The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse

* Denotes promotional copy.

1 comments:

  1. I love the colour of this dress on you shae, its sunny and happy and warm and pretty, just like you!!! Its a really cute dress on you!! Hope you didn't lose this one as you are cleaning!

    ReplyDelete