Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Friday, June 25, 2010

The Stumblebum Brigade

After five days away from Second Life, I just had to login tonight to see what I had missed! I don't know if I am being completely honest when I say "missed," however, since I had such an amazing week with my boyfriend. He is truly a gift from God which I do not in any way deserve. I was curious about what happened though! Hehe

The Stumblebum Brigade is a weekly event which I enjoy. Each week, a selected group of designers place an exclusive item in the front of their store which will only be sold for the week of the event. The sale runs from Saturday through Friday; so, I was able to catch this week's specials just in time before they disappear forever! I chose an extra cute top from Tres Blah titled Romantic Chemise (130L$) in beige and Bleached Jeans by Atomic (100L$ per pair or 200L$ for the fat pack) in gritty (also available in black and vintage).

The Stumblebum Brigade,Tres Blah,Atomic,Olive Juice,LAQ,Truth

Clothing: (Top) Romantic Chemise by Tres Blah, (Bottom) Bleached Jeans in Gritty by ATOMIC
Hair: Marnie in Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: Ania 2 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: Posey Pose Stepladder in Dark by Olive Juice


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment