Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tippy Roxanne

Over the past couple of weeks, Donna Flora has become one of my favorite designers to visit in Second Life. All of her designs are colorful and contain a lot of detail, no matter if it is a L$60 outfit or a new, regular priced release. Donna Flora sets out an outfit every weekend for the Sixty Linden Weekend event; this weekend was a sexy red outfit; however, an adorable short yellow dress caught my eye. I believe this outfit is a special from a previous weekend, and I am very glad that she left it out for L$60! I paired the dress with a set of jewelry also from Donna Flora titled Roxanne.


Donna Flora,LAQ,fri.day,W&Y

Donna Flora,LAQ,fri.day,W&Y

Clothing: Tippy by Donna Flora @ L$60
Jewelry: Roxanne Black Set by Donna Flora @ L$250
Hair: New 13 by W&Y
Skin: Ania 7 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: (Top) model.pose 8, (Bottom) model.pose 11 by fri.day

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment