Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, July 24, 2011

Butterfly

Photobucket

I was more than a little sad when Siss Boom closed it's doors a while ago. Not only is owner and designer Lestat Reuven amazingly talented, but she has a heart of gold as well and I knew I would miss her terribly. Thankfully, Lestat didn't decide to stay away forever and opened her shop back up a couple days ago.

Photobucket

Butterfly is one of Siss Boom's newly released designs, and I must admit that I am in love with it. I remember wearing poofy, elegant dresses almost every day when I first joined Second Life. There was just something about being able to dress up that seemed almost magical. The textures featured on Butterfly are very soft, feminine and beautiful. This dress would be perfect for a night out ballroom dancing or even a romantic stroll through a park!

Photobucket

If you like Siss Boom designs, be sure to join the in world group to receive notices of new releases and specials!


Credits
Clothing: *Butterfly by Siss Boom
Jewelry: Ansuka Pearl Drop Earrings *Night* - Silver by Zaara @ My Second Wardrobe
Hair: With - Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: Sundust [Dark] Elf 2-Sprite 2 by Curio
Poses: [1] *Poofy 4, [2] *Poofy 9 Mirror and [3] *Poofy 7 by aDORKable Poses

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment