Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week 38 of 52 Weeks of Color - Patriarch

I started off last week all excited because I knew that I had the perfect item already in my inventory for patriarch. As it turned out, I couldn't find it. I know I bought it... I'm pretty sure I didn't delete it, but I have no idea what it is called or who it is by. Just another reason why I really need to get my inventory sorted!

Photobucket

Thankfully, I was still able to find something in my inventory to match the color and didn't have to go out shopping! The Secret Store is one of my favorite places for clothing on the grid, and the reason why should be rather obvious. Maylee Oh's creations are always beautiful and impeccably made. But, what impresses me even more than her ability is her kindness; Maylee recently started a new blog in which she shares her knowledge of making clothing in Second Life and gives step by step instructions on how you can make your own. How incredibly amazing is that! So, check out her blog and go buy her stuff!! Lol

Love the hair? Yeah... Me, too! Though I have to admit that there is hardly a time that Truth Hawks has a release in which I don't like what he has come up with. Zaria is a beautiful long style with wavy strands of hair draped over the right shoulder. Two bang styles come in your purchase: straight bangs like the one I am wearing and bangs that are swooped to the side. Color packs are available at L$250 each or L$1,500 for the fatpack.

If you haven't noticed (or if you haven't heard me say it a billion times), I absolutely LOVE poses! I honestly couldn't tell you how many I have in my inventory, and in all seriousness... no matter how many I have, it will never be enough! I really love the poses put out by aDORKable Poses not only because they are unique, but because all of the singles poses also come with a mirror image! Anyone who has used poses for pictures knows how amazing having that ability is. There have been so many times I have thought that a pose would be perfect if it was just done the other way. The Side Pony is one of aDORKable's newest releases which was absolutely the perfect set to showcase the new hair from Truth. When you visit her shop, also check out her discount room where you can find some pretty amazing things!


Credits
Clothing: [Shirt] Poppy Neck Ruffles - White by [Pink] and [Skirt] *Froufrou - Purple by The Secret Store
Jewelry: Boheme by je suis
Hair: Zaria - Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: *Annabelle by Filthy Skins
Pose: Side Pony 4 Mirror by aDORKable Poses
Location: Lo Lo

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

4 comments:

  1. aww so sweet <3

    Is that infront of me store too? *extra brownie point!* hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. **Giggles**

    It is!! I couldn't resist the hot air balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely wonderful page, i am impressed with it's writing style! Bellissima Clothing

    ReplyDelete