Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Little Bit of Fresh Air

It's no secret that I love shopping; it's also no secret that I love a great sale. I have always enjoyed being able to conveniently locate sale information via blogs that cover events and sales. What I have not loved was the drama that seems to come along with having all of that glorious information located in a single place. Last week I was pointed in the direction of a new blog that covers events and sales but doesn't make it a point to tear other people down; it is actually frowned upon by the authors and the readers. I was so impressed that I contacted the blog owner and offered to blog if they needed more help, and they did need more help! So, now you can find me here at my personal blog and at Seraphim SL. Check it out... I'm sure you will love it!

Seraphim

1 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blogging job. I'm blogging on a similar one to yours. Meh, plenty of blogging to be done by all. Best of luck with it! :)

    ReplyDelete