Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, June 25, 2011

Adore Me

I have been in an extremely lazy mood all day. This was definitely one of those days when I wished I lived by the ocean so that I could just open up my French doors, bask in the sound of the waves and nap while listening to Pandora.

Photobucket

Contrary to its name, skin isn’t the only thing Filthy Skins is putting out these days. The Adore AnkleBoots were released this past week, and they are definitely cute! If you are a shoe lover like I am, you are going to want to pick these up. The sculpting, shading and texturing is absolutely beautiful! The shoes are easily resized via a HUD, and options are also available for the metal type of the buckles and zippers. Eight colors are available at L$395 each or L$2,765 for the ‘all colors’ pack. Also included with your purchase are the adorable leggings that I’m wearing! No one ever complains about extras, right?

Photobucket


Credits
Clothing: [Shirt] Faith in White Sheer by PixelDolls and [Pants] *Adore BTights by Filthy Skins (Included with Shoes)
Shoes: *Adore AnkleBoots in GainsBoro by Filthy Skins
Hair: Midori in Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: *Ana (Tan) – Tropics by Filthy Skins
Poses: [1] Top Model Nadiah and [2] Accessorize Ren by Exposeur

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment