Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Monday, June 20, 2011

Queen Victoria

There isn’t much more that needs to be said about the designs of My Precious by Agnes Finney than simply amazing! I have admired the creations released by this designer since I was very young in Second Life. I am completely honored, to say the least, to now be able to blog these designs for my readers.

Photobucket

Queen Victoria is one of the newest designs from My Precious, and it most definitely captures the elegance you expect when something… or someone… is given the title of queen. I fell in love with this dress as soon as I laid eyes on it. As many of you know, I absolutely cannot pass up a poofy dress to save my life. If I could, I would wear them every day, and I am referring to my real life self here! Queen Victoria features a beautifully designed texture on the shirt layer; it’s completely elegant and completely sexy at the same time. An undershirt is included in several common skin colors with your purchase so that your breast is covered. If you and your significant other love going to ballrooms, I highly suggest that you pick up this dress! You will be simply awestruck by the movement of the skirt. The butterfly attachment at the hip is gorgeous as well, but if butterflies aren’t your thing, the dress looks beautiful without it as well.

Photobucket

Of course no gorgeous gown is complete without a gorgeous set of jewelry to go along with it. What better place to go for elegant jewelry than Alienbear Designs? Queen Posesiva is a beautiful diamond heart collection that will completely capture the attention of anyone you are with. The slight sparkles that radiate from the diamonds draw eyes into you. If you are looking to stand out, this is definitely the set for you!

Photobucket

Last, but certainly never least in my book, is the fantastic hair that I am wearing. Don’t you just love it?! Lyrique has a nice collection of hairstyles which were created to make a statement! And a bold one at that. Mystery is an updo which features the hair in a rounded shape placed toward the front of the head. It is designed so well that it could actually be mistaken for a hat (my fiancé did this … bahaha!). I love the little pearls placed in the hair; they add a touch of elegance to the style.


Credits
Clothing: *Queen Victoria in Black by My Precious
Jewelry: [Necklace] Queen Posesiva Necklace II, [Earrings] Queen Posesiva Earrings II and [Scepter] Queen Posesiva Sceptre all in White Gold by Alienbear Designs
Hair: *Mystery in Black by Lyrique
Skin: Elf 2 [Dark] Enchant 2 (Sundust) by Curio
Poses by Glitterati

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment