Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Friday, June 17, 2011

Taste of Second Life Hunt - Installment One

So… I have decided to post my coverage of the Taste of Second Life Hunt in installments because if I don’t, I’m afraid that you may never see any of the items. On my blog at least. Bahaha!  The hunt runs through July 15; so, you have plenty of time to snag these goodies!

Photobucket

#01 Alexohol – Cream Samba Bikini and Skirt
#02 Indie Rose – Layered Frill Dress
#34 LeeZu! – Romance SkyHouse
#37 ILAYA – I Love My Surfboard (Poses Included)

Photobucket

#04 Sassy Kitty Designs – Skulls Dress (Black, Pink and White)
#05 Blacklace – Kimiko Lingerie
#41 L&K Prefabs – Luscious Skybox
#68 Baby Monkey Shoes – Ultimate Martine in Red Leather

Photobucket

#06 Izzie’s – Beaded Tops
#46 Dreamscapes Art Gallery – Livingroom Set *Afterglow*

Photobucket

#07 INDI Designs – Tina
#29 Saturnine Dreams – Summer Vacation Tea Table
#46 Dreamscapes Art Gallery – Livingroom Set *Afterglow*

Photobucket

#13 Acid & Mala – Wild&Chic Outfit
#27 Clutter – Bamboo Stand

Photobucket

#16 Insatiable Fashions – Ruca Top and Polka Dot Lingerie

Photobucket

#18 Sweeter Than Candy – Papillon Dress


Skin Designers Used
Curio
Filthy Skins
Glam Affair
LAQ


Hair Designers Used
0 Style
Clawtooth
fri.day
Head Mistress
Milana
TRUTH


Pose Designers Used
don't freak out!
Exposeur
#20 Lauria – Singles Pose Pack
#03 Magnifique Poses – Singles Pose Pack
TeaSoup

2 comments:

  1. Cute looks! Omg! So many hunts with so much good stuff going on now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely!! I think I may start blogging more hunts. I won't blog every item just for sheer lack of time, but there is a lot of nice free stuff out there. You can't beat free!

    ReplyDelete