Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, November 11, 2010

Albero Gatcha Festival + Mariposa Closing Sale

The Albero Gatcha Fall Festival started yesterday, and there are many amazing designers participating. If you aren't familiar with what a gatcha is, it is much like a gumball machine. You pay the vendor a set amount which is often very low compared to the designer's normal prices, and you get one of the items inside the vendor. The designer will often put multiple colors of a particular object in the vendor with two to three of those colors being a rare 'prize'. I got a lot of amazing items for my Second Life house yesterday, but I only picked up a few fashion items. I was extremely excited to see that Ingenue had a gatcha at the festival; the designer has included a beautiful blouse, titled Gamine, in ten colors. Unfortunately, even after four tries I didn't get the rare white shirt, but I was definitely not disappointed with the colors I did receive. A-BOMB also has a gatcha set up at the festival with an amazing pair of heels in eleven colors; as luck would have it, I actually got the color I most wanted on the very first try!

I was very sad to see in a fashion feed earlier this week that Mariposa is closing. I first discovered the store this past summer and instantly fell in love with the designer's jewelry. There is, however, an amazing closing sale underway; if you have never tried Mariposa jewelry, I suggest that you definitely pick up a few of the designs before they are gone. I purchased fatpacks of every design that I liked; at such low prices, it was a steal! Hopefully the designer will decide to not stay gone forever.

Photobucket

Clothing: [Shirt] Gamina in Mustard by Ingenue (L$45 Gatcha Festival); [Pants] Cara Trousers in Latte 1 by Ingenue (NEW)
Jewelry: [Earrings] Aubade Reloaded in Pearl by Mariposa (CLOSING SALE)
Shoes: Lavea in Beige by A-BOMB (L$100 Gatcha Festival)
Hair: Allison in Thoughtful Brown by fri.day
Skin: Pearl 2 (Peach) by LAQ
Poses by Don't Freak Out
Background by RubyBlossom


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment