Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, November 14, 2010

.:LeeL:. Makeup V3

Don't you just love the tattoo layering you can do with Second Life V2? LeeL released a beautiful set of eye makeup this past week which incorporates the use of the tattoo layer. You must be using Second Life Version 2 to apply the layers; however, everyone will be able to see the layering no mater what version he or she is using. Twelve eye colors are available in the new set from LeeL for L$100.

Before the tattoo layer came about, I never considered purchasing a skin that had no eye makeup. What was the point? So, I set out in search of a great skin that lacked eye color already applied, and I found just what I was looking for at Laqroki. For those of you who read my blog on a regular basis, you know that I wear LAQ skin the majority of the time. I have been branching out in the past few weeks and trying different designers, and I plan to be trying even more since I was accepted as an official blogger of the 2011 Skin and Shape Expo. *!Super Excited!* The Isabel skin from LAQ is perfect if you like purchasing eye makeups from various designers but don't want the original eye makeup of the skin to show through the lighter parts of the tattoo. I also purchased a pair of prim eyelashes from LAQ to give the look a little extra flair!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clothing: Mothly Lace by Lemania Indigo Designs
Hair: Kitty in Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: Isabel 1 (Peach) by LAQ
Tattoo: *Makeup V3 by .:LeeL:.
Lashes: Mascara 1 Black by LAQ


Photobucket

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment