Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Monday, November 22, 2010

Week 3 of 52 Weeks of Color - Goldenrod

The color goldenrod isn't necessarily a color I would normally think of to blog about. However, I can definitely see why Luna Jubilee included in her blogger challenge. The goldenrod is a classic fall flower that first appears at the end of summer and lasts until it begins to frost. It also wasn't as difficult to come up with an outfit as I thought it would be. Donna Flora's Mandy has beautiful yellow tones as well as blues. In the past two challenges, I have made my entire outfit of that week's color. I'm not extremely fond of yellow, however, and didn't want my ava to look completely washed out; so, I most definitely loved the added blue in the dress!

Photobucket

Clothing: Mandy by Donna Flora
Jewelry: Lumiere by Donna Flora
Hair: Bonnie in Mocha by TRUTH (New)
Skin: Pearl 2 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: *Pencil 5 by aDORKable Poses


Photobucket

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

1 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled to see you're branching out to doing photos on different sims. Me on the other hand have retreated back to the studio! One day I'll venture back out ... eventually. :P

    ReplyDelete