Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Monday, November 22, 2010

Just One More...

Just a mere hour or so ago I was so tired and didn't think that I would be able to stay up much longer. However, now that I have learned how to take better photographs, I just had to do one more before I went to bed! The outfit I am wearing is from Siss Boom which is titled Winter Basics. The red sweater with undershirt and beautiful jeans are perfect for casual Christmas or even Thanksgiving wear. The top and bottom are sold as a set which is available at L$100 for a limited time.

Photobucket

Clothing: *Winter Basics by Siss Boom @ L$100
Shoes: The Alice Cullen Flats in Blood Red by Cherry
Hair: Sonya in Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: Pearl 3 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: Softly Standing by estetica
Background by RubyBlossom


Photobucket

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment