Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Simply aDORKable!

If you are looking for your perfect Christmas poses, aDORKable has you covered! Three new, very fun pose sets were released yesterday. Kiss Me NOW! features three male/female poses with a mistletoe which has transfer/no transfer versions. Holiday Dork Cakes included four different cupcake options with five poses each; the cupcake is really cute and is so much fun to play with! Dork Family Christmas is an absolutely adorable sculpted Christmas tree with boxes and ornaments. Six poses are included with the tree and transferable ornaments are included with your purchase.

What I'm wearing... When I thought about decorating a tree for Christmas, I thought about it being a fun, homey event. It's something I enjoy doing with my real life family every year. Normally, we are all in our pajamas while we stand around our tree hanging ornaments. I'm not sure if I have ever purchased pajamas in Second Life since my ava never needs to sleep. However, BOOM released adorable thermal shirts last week that give me that down home feeling. I paired the shirt with a pair of shorts, titled Wei Shorts, and a pair of tube socks also from BOOM.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clothing: [Shirt] *4 Warmth Thermal in Cherry, [Shorts] Wei Shorts in Army and [Socks] Tube Socks in Red by BOOM
Hair: Cassidy in Thoughtful Brown my fri.day
Skin: Pearl 3 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: [1] *Kiss Me NOW!, [2] *Holiday Dork Cakes and [3] *Dork Family Christmas by aDORKable Poses


Photobucket

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment