Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, November 6, 2010

Strolling Leaves

I cannot believe how fiercely fall has taken hold of the little region of the world that I live in. Last week it was warm enough to wear capris outside, and this week we have a chance for snow. I typically do not like to see the summer go; I absolutely detest being cold. I do, however, love to watch the leaves change colors and drift to the ground. There is something very calming about the entire process.

For my stroll through a Fall park in Second Life, I'm wearing the Jenae Tie Front Sweater in Russet (NEW) by WoE, French Twist Bodice by Lemania Indigo Designs, Mona Pants in Ice by Phoenix Rixing (no longer available), Alice Cullen Flats in Ivory by {Cherry} at House of London (L$50) and the Ari Handbang in Snowball also by {Cherry} at House of London (L$50).

Photobucket

Clothing: (Jacket) Jenae Tie Front Sweater in Russet by WoE, (Shirt) French Twist Bodice by Lemania Indigo Designs and (Pants) Mona Pants by Phoenix Rising (No longer availalbe)
Shoes: Alice Cullen Flats in Ivory by {Cherry} at House of London @ L$50
Bag: Ari Handbag in Snowball by {Cherry} at House of London @ L$50
Hair: Nina in Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: Ania 3 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: Back Lady 9 by aDORKable Poses


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment