Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Friday, November 26, 2010

Taylor

Photobucket


I'm so glad that I opened myself up to trying new skins. Over the past month, I have discovered so many fantastic designers who each offer something special and unique. I've known about Adam n' Eve since I first started playing Second Life; however, for some reason it never occurred to me to check out their skins. Believe it or not, the shape that I wear most often is the shape I was 'rezzed' with which was donated by Adam n' Eve. I have tweaked it a bit, but even if I had not it would still have been very beautiful.

Taylor is a new skin from Adam n' Eve which is offered in four tones: Bermuda, Natural, Pale and Tan. Twelve amazing makeup options are offered with the skin; four of which are shown below. It is very evident that the designer has taken a lot of time to make this skin look realistic; the skin features shading, highlighting and random freckles/moles. Each makeup also includes options for normal breasts/larger breasts, pubic hair/no pubic hair, manicure/pedicure tattoos and a hairbase. Individual makeups are available for L$1000 and a fatpack is available for L$7500. Adam n' Eve is also featuring a Black Friday Special in an exclusive makeup for the Taylor skin in all four regular tones; each is available for L$500 and a fatpack is available for L$1800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clothing: Lace Leotard in White by Modd.G @ 50% Off Black Friday Sale
Hair: Kitty in Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: *Taylor in [1] Berry, [2] Blush, [3] Citrus and [4] Coral in Tan by Adam n' Eve
Pose: [Top] *Poofy 4 and [Bottom] *Pencil 5 by aDORKable Poses


Photobucket

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment