Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, November 27, 2010

Week 4 of 52 Weeks of Color - Plum

Plum is most definitely an easier color to put together an outfit with than goldenrod. I had a lot of fun shopping for this challenge, and I discovered a few new stores which I will most likely become a regular of in the near future.

Photobucket

Clothing: [Undershirt] The Instinctive Tank in Eggplant by JANE, [Sweater] Knit Cozy Sweater in Lila/Light Grey by So Many Styles and [Pants] The Waffle Knit Tights in Eggplant by JANE
Jewelry: Aubade Purple by Mariposa (No Longer Available)
Shoes: Flidais Flats in Red Soil by Concrete Flowers
Hair: Paige II in Brown 8 by Dernier Cri - one.eleven exclusive
Skin: Pearl 4 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: heartless look by flowey. - one.eleven exclusive
Background by JoesSistah


My undershirt and leggings (they are actually the pant part of tights) are from JANE, a cute little store I found via the feeds when they were having a huge sale last week. Unfortunately, the sale is over, but their regular prices are extremely reasonable as well! The Instinctive Tank is a freebie from JANE which comes in thirty-one amazing colors! The Waffle Knit Tights come in packs of three shades of each color at L$50 per pack.

The sweater I am wearing is a new release from So Many Styles titled Knit Cozy Sweater. I know that lilac is not exactly plum, but I enjoy putting different shades together in an outfit. If everything was the same color, it would end up blending all together, and you wouldn't be able to tell anything apart. The sweater fits extremely well and the textures are absolutely beautiful! It makes me want to curl up beside a fire and read a good book! Six color options are available for L$180 each.

The necklace I am wearing is by Mariposa, which is unfortunately now closed. The purple color was an exclusive version of the Aubade necklace that can no longer be purchased. However, you can still purchase other colors of this necklace via the Second Life Marketplace.

My shoes are a Project Themeory exclusive from Concrete Flowers, also newly discovered to me. These adorable flats, titled Flidais Flats, are available in five colors at L$75 each or in a fatpack for L$299. The items in this store look so adorable, and I cannot wait to visit it again!

Like so many other people yesterday, I HAD to visit the exclusive one.eleven shop. As expected, the prices were extremely expensive, but as I tell my real life students - the less you have of something, the more valuable it becomes. I picked up three different items from three different designers which include !lamb., Dernier Cri and flowey. I have been a customer of !lamb. since I was probably only two or three months rezzed in Second Life. Dernier Cri and flowey. are entirely new to me, and I cannot wait to visit their regular shops to see what each designer has to offer. The hair I am wearing is Paige II in Brown 8 by Dernier Cri, and my pose is heartless look by flowey.

My skin is one makeup option of my very favorite skin pack that I own. Makeup 4, which features purple eye makeup, in the Pearl skin pack from LAQ is extremely well made, as are all other skins released by LAQ. I have had the skin for many months, and it never bores me. The makeup options are fantastic; they are very elegant and classy and not at all overdone.

Luna Jubilee's color for next week is sepia, which I am sure will be very interesting. If you are interested in blogging the 52 Weeks of Color, please visit Luna Jubilee's blog.



Photobucket

1 comments: