Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Save a Little

After spending so many lindens this past weekend in all the amazing sales (Ugh! Cannot resist them!), I needed a little down time. I remember when I first joined Second Life, anything over L$10 seemed insanely expensive to me for items that I would never own in my real life. How long ago that seems now! Looking back, most items that I could find, as a newbie, for that price were in all honesty horrible. As time went on, however, I did find some designers who offer amazing options for very little or absolutely free. One of those designers is Lemania Indigo Designs. Every week, Lemania offers her customers a new group gift (L$1) and a new Midnight Mania item (150 participants required). Lemania also participates in many grid hunts and has her own personal SIM hunt each month where she will place 20-30 items out for only L$1 each. If you have never been to the Lemania SIM, I highly recommend that you check it out!

Photobucket

Clothing: Everlasting Love by Lemania Indigo Designs @ L$0 Midnight Mania
Shoes: Included with Clothing
Jewelry: Diamond Circle Drop Earrings by EarthStones
Hair: Ghost in Snickers by !lamb.
Skin: Pearl 3 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: Puppy With a Tutu by Don't Freak Out!
Background by RubyBlossom

Photobucket

Clothing: Sparkle Sweater Set by Lemania Indigo Designs @ L$1 Group Gift
Shoes: dream.booties in Cream by fri.day
Hair: Tatum in Thoughtful Brown by fri.day
Skin: Pearl 2 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: Kicking the Heart Out by Don't Freak Out!
Background by RubyBlossom


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment