Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, January 13, 2011

Azoury

With the increase in allowed group slots yesterday, I was able to join a couple groups which I wouldn’t have had room for otherwise. One of those groups lead to the discovery of a new to me store, and I am so excited to share it with you (even though I’m sure those of you who have been around longer than I have probably already know about it!).

Photobucket

Azoury is unique in that it offers complete outfits as well as separate pieces which allow you to mix and match colors. The complete outfits include both clothing and shoes! How fantastic is that? And, when I say shoes… I’m not talking about shoes which lack visual appeal as standalone pieces. The shoes found at Azoury are beautifully sculpted pieces of artwork with amazing textures.

So, how many Lindens will this cost you? Complete outfits start around L$300; if you want to purchase the shoes only, they cost L$99 per pair! My ava could have fallen over yesterday when I saw shoes with this amount of detail for only L$99. I do believe I have found shoe heaven!

Photobucket


Credits:
Clothing: La Robe by Azoury
Shoes: Les Bottines Lyame by Azoury
Hair: UKA687 in Black with Gathered Raised Hairbase in Black by booN
Skin: Isabel 01 (Peach) by LAQ
Makeup: Doe Shimmer Eyeshadow in Ashes by PixelDolls and Emily Lipstick in Gold by Apple May Designs
Brows: Black Eyebrows (Peach) by LAQ
Poses: [1] Life is Too Short and Death is Too Long by Don’t Freak Out! And [2] Luth Shoes 03 by Reel Expression

0 comments:

Post a Comment