Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Monday, January 3, 2011

X and O

After a weekend of splurging, it’s nice to be able to find quality items at such low prices. One of the first stores I fell in love with in Second Life was Lemania Indigo Designs. I can remember saving any Lindens I won (Ha! Those were the days…) to purchase Lemania’s L$100 specials. I looked forward to getting home from work to see what new, genius pieces of art she had placed out for the day.

Photobucket

The outfit I am wearing today is one of my favorite Lemania pant outfits. Most of the time, you will find poofy skirts and other elegant designs at Lemania, but every now and then she treats us with a great pair of pants! X and O features an adorable coat with undershirt, beautifully shaded pants and shoes to match! This color combination and design is perfect and right in time for Valentine’s Day!! I believe my favorite part of the jacket is the bottom; in most cases, when you wear a jacket in Second Life, the bottom portion will be a prim piece. A lot of the time, those prim pieces don’t fit me, and I am forced to resize. The bottom of the X and O jacket is actually a system skirt layer. Genius!! No resizing to fit me at all. I also love the little hearts tucked away in the pockets of the jacket. Aren’t they adorable? This outfit (with shoes included) will be out at Lemania for only L$100 until sometime tomorrow. Don’t miss it before it goes back up to normal price (L$400).

The beautiful double pearl necklace and earrings I am wearing is from Alienbear’s Designs, who just so happens to be having a 50% off sale through January 31st. Believe it or not, the jewelry set I am wearing is available for only L$20! Even better, if you are a member of the Alienbear Design and Le’ Cameo Lovers group, you can get this set absolutely free! I know group space is very limited (Please hurry with the 40 group slots!!); even if you can’t give up a group spot to grab the necklace, the good news is that the regular price is only L$20! Not too shabby!

Credits:
Clothing: *X and O by Lemania Indigo Designs @ L$100
Jewelry: Double Pearl Set in Black by Alienbear’s Designs (Member Discount Shop) FREE to Group
Shoes: *Included with clothing.
Hair: Away in Black 04 by [elikatira]
Skin: Enchant 2 [Dark] in Sundust by Curio
Pose: Model Pose 050 by Glitterati
Background by RubyBlossom

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment