Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Monday, January 10, 2011

Fussy Finery

After a long Monday at work, it was nice to come home and see a new design that is so sweet and still very chic. Fussy Finery is the newest creation from Lestat Reuven, owner and designer of Siss Boom. This adorable dress features a sculpted skirt, sculpted sleeve cuffs and a sculpted scarf. I love the texture found on this dress! It’s such a soft pink; it speaks comfort to me. For a limited time, Fussy Finery will be available for L$100.

Photobucket

It seems as though I am constantly discovering new (to me) skin designers via The Dressing Room, and I absolutely love it! Natural Beauty, formerly Tik Tok, is the guest this week at The Dressing Room Blue and has including the Olga skin (tan) as a special for only L$60. This skin is absolutely stunning! I love the coloring on the eyes; the designer has added just enough darkening to make it pretty without completely over doing it. The color of the lips is perfect for me! It reminds me of my lips in real life; the color looks very natural with just a hint of gloss added.

Photobucket

Amacci is having a Winter Hair Sale through January 16th. All color packs (6 – 7 colors) have been reduced to L$85 per pack and all fatpacks have been reduced to L$295. Amacci has many styles including short, medium, long, braids, ponies, updos and even male styles. I am wearing Jessica in Mocha, an adorable updo featuring folds in the back and cute, swooshing bangs in the front. You don’t want to miss this sale!

Photobucket


Credits:
Clothing: *Fussy Finery by Siss Boom @ L$100
Shoes: Move Pumps in Petal (VIP Exclusive Color) by [elikatira]
Hair: Jessica in Mocha by Amacci @ Winter Hair Sale
Skin: Olga (Tan) - Evening by Natural Beauty @ The Dressing Room Blue
Pose: [1] *Poofy 4 and [2] *Poofy 5 Mirror by aDORKable Poses
Photographed at Siss Boom

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty dress! I picked up that skin too but it doesn't look nearly as good. Tempermental shape! LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the skin, her pouty lips to die for, great job!

    ReplyDelete