Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Friday, January 21, 2011

Hint

It has been a very busy and a very crazy week to say the least. When real life takes hold, it really gets a good grip! I have been having a bit of a photographer’s block this evening and didn’t get to take as many pictures as I would have liked; so, that means you get more posts from me on the new releases from Siss Boom tomorrow! Yay! Hehe

Photobucket

A breathtaking dress and an absolutely gorgeous new skin line were released from Siss Boom today. Tomorrow I will be posting a full review of Swedish Essential, but I could not go to bed tonight before I gave you a look at Hint which is available now at the special price of only L$100. You know me; I seriously cannot pass up a poofy gown to save my life… especially if that poofy gown is absolutely, beyond belief stunning. Lestat Reuven has most definitely delivered with the creation of Hint. The flexi skirt features a huge poof out design in the back which makes this dress perfect for any formal event, perhaps even that wedding you may be planning in the very near future. I married my real life boyfriend in Second Life when we were only a week or so rezzed. It was a very small ceremony consisting of only the two of us. LOL Maybe we need to renew our vows just so I can show off this dress! The dress also features a fantastically designed, humongous bow in the back. The loops of the bow are designed to look like flower petals which gives the gown a very soft and feminine feel. An adorable ruffle is also attached to the chest of the dress.

The skin I am wearing is the Stygian tone of the new Swedish Essential skin line. As mentioned before, I will be giving a full review on this skin tomorrow. One makeup in the Spectral tone is currently available at Siss Boom for only L$100, but this price will also disappear when new releases are available tomorrow. If you have never tried Siss Boom skins, this is the perfect opportunity for you to do so!


Credits:
Clothing: *Hint by Siss Boom @ L$100
Hair: *Jess in Caramel by TRUTH
Skin: *Swedish Skin Stygian by Siss Boom
Pose: *Poofy 8 by aDORKable Poses
Background by Angelia61 Stock

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.  

1 comments:

  1. That dress is absolutely gorgeous. I think you should renew the vows so you can wear it again.

    ReplyDelete