Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Monday, January 17, 2011

Notorious

There isn’t much that could have made the start of my week better than brilliant jewelry and an amazingly sexy dress. Ok… I’ve had the dress tucked away in my inventory for awhile, but as soon as I saw Le Fleur by Aglaia, I knew the combination would be to die for!

Photobucket

I’m not usually one for system skirt dresses, but I simply could not help myself with Notorious by Siss Boom. The problem I typically have with these types of dresses is that most do not feature a texture which lines up evenly on the top portion and the skirt portion of the dress. I understand the difficulty in accomplishing such a feat in Second Life, but the perfectionist side of me just cannot get over the fact. The texture, as with all other Lestat Reuven designs, featured on Notorious is so soft and elegant and lines up beautifully. Poofy prims attach to each leg giving it a mermaid look at the bottom; a sculpted prim attachment is also included for the back of the dress which gives a little poof look on your hinny. This dress is so stunning and would be a great addition to any wardrobe.

Photobucket

I absolutely love jewelry that stands out and makes a statement. That is exactly what you get with Le Fleur by Aglaia. This chocker type necklace features large gems which are attached at perpendicular angles to create the ‘chain’ of the necklace. A beautifully sculpted abstract design is displayed on the front of the necklace which gives even this very bold piece a fragile, elegant feel. Large gem earrings are included with your purchase to match the gems featured on the necklace.  At only L$150, this set is a definite must have!


Credits:
Clothing: Notorious by Siss Boom
Jewelry: *Le Fleur by Aglaia
Shoes: Move Pumps in Onyx by [elikatira]
Hair: Allison in Timid Brown by fri.day
Skin: Elf 2 in Enchant [Dark] (Sundust) by Curio
Poses: [1] Long Hair 2 and [2] Long Hair 3-8 by Glitterati
Background by Smoko Stock

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

1 comments: