Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, January 1, 2011

Week 9 of 52 Weeks of Color - Silver

Happy New Year!! 2010 was honestly the best year of my life, and I cannot wait to see what 2011 will bring. I have completely fallen head over heels in love with the most amazing man, and I could never ask for anyone better. Are those wedding bells I hear chiming in the coming year? Keeping my fingers crossed!

Photobucket

Luna Jubilee’s color for this week was, of course, perfect for the New Year! Silver is one of my favorite colors; it speaks elegance and sophistication to me. I wanted to wear a more formal type outfit for this color and was reminded of a gown I already had in my inventory while visiting Paris Metro’s L$200 sale (2nd floor main store). Electric Platinum is a modern, slender gown which features a metallic texture and a long, flowing skirt. Small to medium sized holes are in the shirt and pant layer of the dress to give it a touch of sexy. This gown is still available at Paris Metro for L$200. The sale was set to end December 29; so, I am sure that this price will not last much longer!

Photobucket

The skin I am wearing is from Heartsick Skins, a new to me store. A few months ago I decided to expand my skin inventory beyond one brand, and I have not regretted it! The skin options available at Heartsick are absolutely amazing; I love the realism these skins feature. It is evident that the designer has taken time and extreme care to add small details, such as freckles and moles, to make these skins look natural. Each skin comes with multiple options including breast size and birthmarks/no birthmarks. A hunt of sorts is currently going on at Heartsick; several skins have been marked at L$50 and two have been marked at L$10. The skin I am wearing above, titled Enchant: Cheesecake in Rapture, is currently being offered as a special for L$50 in four skin tones.  I absolutely love the lips on this skin!  They are so luscious and colorful.  There are also several dollarbie skins which are all extremely well made available on the second floor and a couple freebies placed throughout the store. This is a designer which I will definitely be featuring more of in the future!

Credits:
Clothing: Electric Platinum by Paris Metro
Jewelry: [Necklace] Tempest Gothic Cross Necklace in Jet and [Earrings] Radiance Diamond Dangle Earrings by EarthStones
Hair: Lovely Lena Brown 3 by Head Mistress
Skin: Enchant - Cheesecake in Rapture by Heartsick Skins
Poses by Glitterati
Background by JoesSistah

4 comments:

  1. You look stunning. This skins fits your skin so well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot Lashae! You look absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic look!
    I've been wearing Heartsick skins only for a year now!! They're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete