Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, January 9, 2011

NEW @ LeLutka

It’s no secret that I love hair, and when I saw the new release from LeLutka… Let’s just say that it was love. ♥ It seems like I have been falling in love a lot lately, but what else can you expect when you are continuously exposed to such amazing designers?!

Photobucket

I absolutely adore the Keiko hair! I’m not one for short hair in real life (It just doesn’t match my face…), but with the versatility you are able to have with your ava in Second Life, it only makes sense to have multiple hair lengths for your various style needs. This hair features long bangs swooshed to the left side of the face and an adorable ‘curved in’ look near the bottom of the hair. Keiko is available in light and dark shades of blonde, brunette, red and grayscale for L$269 per a five color pack or L$1,152 per fatpack.

Photobucket

Seriously… Who doesn’t love an updo with an amazing poof?? The volume LeLutka gives us with the Pam style is very impressive. Now, if only I could get my hair to do this in real life, I would be set! Ha! This hair features a beautiful pony that is pulled around to the right side of your ava with a gorgeous wrap hairbow which is color change (black and brown). I absolutely love all of the random hair pieces that are sticking out at the edges; it gives the hair a much more natural and realistic look. Pam is available in light and dark shades of blonde, brunette, red and grayscale for L$269 per a five color pack or L$1,152 per fatpack.


Credits:
Clothing: *Simple Linen by Siss Boom
Hair: [1] *Keiko in Bournville and [2] *Pam in Bournville by LeLutka
Skin: Elf 2 Sprite 1 [Dark] (Sundust) by Curio
Pose: *Pencil 5 Mirror by aDORKable Poses
Background by RubyBlossom

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment