Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Designer's Showcase

I love all the little shops that are popping up all over Second Life to introduce and promote various designers. The Designer’s Showcase is one of the latest of these special stores which offers clothing, shoes, accessories and even home items. Designers include the following: Butt-Err, DreamScape, Embody, Eshi Otawara, GLAM, Gypsys, Hanaya, Hatter is Mad, H.I.M. Fashions, HOC Industries, Hurrem, Instinct Inc., JoJo, La Petite Morte, Lemania Indigo Designs, Marret, MeKa, Mocha, Oddity, Riddle, Sasira, Smushyface, The Secret Store, Urf!Urf!, WorN, and Zibska.

Photobucket

Of course, Lemania Indigo Designs is not new to me, but when I stopped by the showroom today and saw her item, it excited me. The regular price for a Lemania design is L$400 and up; however, Ruby Tuesday is being offered at the Designer’s Showcase for the very low price of L$99. This dress is absolutely too adorable. It features beautiful purple and silver colors with a short sculpted skirt and a long flexi skirt. Shoes are also included with your purchase although they are not pictured below.

Photobucket

Thanks to my dear friend Tapika Tomsen, I was able to find the perfect piece of jewelry to go with my beautiful outfit from Lemania. Tapika introduced me to Alienbear’s Designs not too long ago, and I absolutely fell in love with the pieces offered. If you have never tried Alienbear’s, now is the perfect time to do so. Through the end of the month you can purchase jewelry at 50% off regular prices. I chose to wear the VernaRosa necklace and earrings; the necklace was just the right length for the very low cut top. The textures in the jewelry are absolutely beautiful, and the sizing was perfect as well (no adjustments needed for me). This is most definitely a designer I will be featuring more of in the future.

Photobucket


Credits:
Clothing: *Ruby Tuesday by Lemania Indigo Designs @ Designer’s Showcase
Jewelry: [Necklace] VernaRosa Necklace and [Earrings] VernaRosa Earrings by Alienbear’s Designs
Shoes: Move Pumps in Burgundy by [elikatira]
Hair: Tiramisu in Ash Black by LoQ Hairs @ Fashion House
Skin: Ania 02 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: [1] *Poofy 3 Mirror and [2] Poofy 8 Mirror by aDORKable Poses
Background by RubyBlossom

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment